Law Offices of Juan Milanes PLLC
1831 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 105
Reston, VA 20190
bankruptcy, chapter 7, Reston bankruptcy, Fairfax bankruptcy,
Virginia bankruptcy, fresh start, discharge, garnishment, foreclosure,
bankruptcy consultation, meeting of creditors, detainer, chapter 13,
reorganization, quiebra, bancarotta, bankruptcy lawyer, bankruptcy attorney,
file for bankruptcy, eastern district, abogado, espanol, bankruptcy petition,
bankruptcy court, adversary, warrant in debt, discharge, credit report, 341
hearing, thomas gorman, klinette kindred, Meiburger, Bankruptcy law office, trustee
in bankruptcy, adversary proceeding, confirmation hearing, chapter 13 plan,
plan of reorganization, how to file for bankruptcy, bankruptcy lawyer Juan
milanes, juan milanes, Ashley morgan,
We are a law firm in the Herndon and Reston area in Fairfax County and near Loudoun County and the "Dulles Technology corridor." We take great pride in helping our clients deal with the U.S. legal system. If you need an attorney, now is the time to call us. We provide zealous bilingual (English & Spanish) attorney representation in Bankruptcy and Federal Criminal and Civil litigation cases.
Whether you are facing a possible foreclosure, collection of a judgment, wage garnishment, tax lien or tax garnishment, unlawful detainer, warrant in debt, complaint, lawsuit, eviction or other financial crisis - or if you just need to speak with a competent bankruptcy attorney - we can help. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime and you need an experienced defense team with over 20 years of experience, we can help.
Our philosophy is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals. We believe in providing a fair and independent assessment of a client's situation and proposing strategies for dealing with every situation without any "spin." If there is a clearly advantageous strategy, we lay it out, but not to the exclusion of other options. This way, our clients maintain an active role in the decision making process.
In the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, you can rely on the Reston based legal team of attorney Juan Milanes to provide you with prompt and excellent professional service to assist you in getting a fresh start, bankruptcy discharge, relief from foreclosure, relief from a garnishment or levy, and many more benefits that come with the filing of a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. We practice in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in Alexandria and the District of Columbia. We routinely assist our clients with foreclosure, short sale deficiency, judgment, unlawful detainer, evictions, warrant in debt, collections and other financial problems By filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition, clients routinely obtain a full discharge of debt within 90 days of filing their petition through our office. By filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case, clients routinely obtain confirmation of repayment plans that offer a viable budget and sometimes include the elimination of 2nd and 3rd mortgage liens on their properties. We can assist you in filing your bankruptcy petition, filing proofs of claim, and representation in a Meeting of Creditors or an Adversary Proceeding, audits by the U.S. Trustee's Office, motion for relief from stay, motion to dismiss, motion to continue or most any other Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters. For those of you that may have higher income or substantial assets and debt, you may need to consider Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization.
In the U.S. District Court, you can rely on the sound advise that comes from a former Federal Prosecutor with over 20 years of legal experience, who has been involved in over 500 federal felony cases. Whether you are facing federal narcotics trafficking or white collar mortgage fraud charges, you do not want to risk your freedom in the hands of just any attorney appointed by the court. You need to feel comfortable with your attorney and know that he has the experience and the skills needed to confront the U.S. Attorney's Office and/or the U.S. Department of Justice.
We pride ourselves on offering first-rate legal services with a distinctly human touch and a deep commitment to personal integrity. We welcome you to schedule an appointment and discover why our clients feel at ease with us.
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 7 Petition preparation and filing
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Petition preparation and filing
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 11 Petition, filing and Reorganization
- Bankruptcy -- Consumer Bankruptcy and Protection from Creditors/Collection Agencies
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Plans and Reorganization
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Mortgage Lien Strip-offs
- Bankruptcy -- Adversary Proceedings and Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy -- Motions for Relief from Stay
- Bankruptcy -- Meetings of Creditors
- Federal Criminal Defense - Narcotic Controlled Substance Distribution
- Federal Criminal Defense - Extradition
- Federal Criminal Defense - Immigration (entry and re-entry after deportation)
- Federal Criminal Defense - White Collar Crimes (bank fraud, mail fraud, corruption, etc.)
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) violations
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) violations
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Sexual Harassment (hostile work environment)
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Age Discrimination in Employment Act violations
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Admiralty claims (including Jones Act claims)
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Aviation accidents
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Automobiles, Motorcycles and Public Transportation
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Slip and Falls (Personal/Business Entity Negligence)
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Federal Torts Claims Act cases against the U.S. Government
- Federal Civil Litigation - Tucker Act and Contracts Claims Against the U.S. Government