Welcome to the Law Offices Of Juan E. Milanés, PLLC
Providing the Right Solutions for our clients, every day...
1831 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 105, Reston, Virginia 20190
(703) 880-4881 / Toll Free: 888-490-9758
WE FOCUS ON FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE, BANKRUPTCY LAW,
CIVIL RIGHTS, AND PERSONAL INJURY CASES
Welcome to the Northern Virginia Law Offices of Juan E. Milanés, PLLC, we appreciate your visit to our website. We are a law firm in the Herndon, Reston, and Sterling "Dulles Technology corridor" that takes great pride in helping our clients deal with the U.S. legal system. We provide zealous bilingual (English & Spanish) representation in Bankruptcy, Federal Criminal and Civil litigation, and personal injury cases. Whether you are facing a possible foreclosure, collection of a judgment, garnishment or other financial crisis - or if you just need to speak with a competent bankruptcy attorney - we can help. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime and you need an experienced defense team with 20+ years of experience, we can help.
Our philosophy is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals. We believe in providing a fair and independent assessment of a client's situation and proposing strategies for dealing with every situation without any "spin." If there is a clearly advantageous strategy, we lay it out, but not to the exclusion of other options. This way, our clients maintain an active role in the decision making process.
In the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, you can rely on the legal team of Juan E. Milanes to provide you with prompt and excellent professional service. We routinely assist our clients with foreclosure, short sale deficiency, judgment, unlawful detainer, warrant in debt, collections and other financial problems By filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition, clients routinely obtain a full discharge of their debts within 90 days of filing their petition through our office. By filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case, clients routinely obtain confirmation of repayment plans that offer a livable budget and sometimes include the elimination of 2nd and 3rd mortgage liens on their properties. We can assist you in filing bankruptcy, filing proofs of claim, and representation in an adversary proceeding, audits by the U.S. Trustee's Office, motion for relief from stay, motion to dismiss, motion to continue or most any other Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters.
In the U.S. District Court, you can rely on the sound advise that comes from a former Federal Prosecutor with over 20 years of legal experience, who has been involved in over 500 federal felony cases. Whether you are facing federal narcotics trafficking or white collar mortgage fraud charges, you do not want to risk your freedom in the hands of just any attorney appointed by the court. You need to feel comfortable with your attorney and know that he has the experience and the skills needed to confront the U.S. Attorney's Office and/or the U.S. Department of Justice.
We pride ourselves on offering first-rate legal services with a distinctly human touch and a deep commitment to personal integrity. We welcome you to schedule an appointment and discover why our clients feel at ease with us.
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 7 Petition preparation and filing
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Petition preparation and filing
- Bankruptcy -- Consumer Bankruptcy and Protection from Creditos/Collection Agencies
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Plans and Reorganization
- Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Mortgage Lien Strip-offs
- Bankruptcy -- Adversary Proceedings and Bankruptcy Litigation
- Federal Criminal Defense - Narcotic Controlled Substance Distribution
- Federal Criminal Defense - Extradition
- Federal Criminal Defense - Immigration (entry and re-entry after deportation)
- Federal Criminal Defense - White Collar Crimes (bank fraud, mail fraud, corruption, etc.)
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) violations
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) violations
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Sexual Harassment (hostile work environment and quid pro quo)
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation - Age Discrimination in Employment Act violations
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Admiralty claims (including Jones Act claims)
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Aviation accidents
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Automobiles, Motorcycles and Public Transportation
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Slip and Falls (Hotel/Restaurant/Personal/Business Entity Negligence)
- Personal Injury/Accidents - Federal Torts Claims Act cases against the U.S. Government
- Federal Civil Litigation - Tucker Act and Contracts Claims Against the U.S. Government